We have made some recent changes to our office hours. We are currently open Monday through Friday 8:45am-5:15pm and Saturdays from 10am-2pm. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
We now have Rapid COVID tests available with results back in 15 minutes! UPDATED COVID-19 Information for our patients and families :
We are seeing all well patients and non-contagious visit inside of our office. We are offering brief car visits for sick visits for patients who prefer this, and also certain visits may be done via telehealth from the comfort of your own home. We are using a private secure platform through Doxy Me that is working great. Schedule today and receive a text to connect with your provider, our patients are loving this option... We are also very excited to now offer a rapid COVID test that is a simple nasal swab and results are back in 15 minutes!
JK Peds is always here for your well and sick needs. We are very pleased to have changed our COVID protocol to meet current guidelines and case buren. Our priority is to keep our patients and staff healthy and protected during this outbreak but also acknowledge your choices/preferences: Here's what you can expect now:
Well visits/other routine visits
1. Our front door is now unlocked so please come right inside and our lobby/waiting area is open!
2. If you prefer to stay in your car, please call our office once you arrive for your appointment at (904) 446-9991 and our staff will bring out any paperwork in the car.
3. There is no longer a COVID screening questionnaire. However, please do not come to the office if you have been exposed or travelled, or been diagnosed with COVID for at least 10 days.
4. Both parents are now welcome to attend visits with siblings if needed, but please bring your masks if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask. Currently, masks are encouraged but optional at our office.
5. Well visits will then be brought into a “well visit only” room for their exam and vaccines.
6. Non-contagious visits such as ADHD checks, ear rechecks, vaccine only visits, ankle sprains etc. can also be seen at designated times so they are not exposed to any illness.
7. Please try to pay any outstanding bills at the time of scheduling or when you arrive by credit card or via our secure portal.
1. Call our office before bringing your child in especially if you have any concerns for COVID or desire testing for COVID for your child.
2. We are offering multiple types of ill visits: email picture reviews, telephone provider visits, telehealth visits with video examination/chat via the DoxyMe secure platform, brief car visits for checking ears and listening to lungs as well as in office visits. All of these visits are billed to your insurance.
3. If you are being seen in the car by the provider, and your child is being tested for COVID, please remain in your cars and all occupants please wear a mask until the result is negative. Please bring only the child being seen the one parent/family member if at all possible.
If you have any other questions or concerns about COVID-19, Please contact our office, or the Florida Department of Health Hotline at 1-866-779-6121.